“Enabling players to the best they can be & providing a pathway for children to succeed”.
Our Academy Football model is unique, and proving to be a front runner in player development
Our programme has been endorsed by many parents including ex professional Elite professional athletes;
- Jamie Redknapp (Ex England International & Sky Sports pundit)
- Scott Parker (Ex England & Fulham FC Manager
- Hayley Tullett (ex GB Olympic Athlete)
- John Terry (Ex England International & Chelsea Captain | Aston Villa Coach)
- Graeme Le Saux (Ex England International | Chelsea FC Ambassador)
- Jimmy Bullard (Ex Fulham FC & Sky Sports)
- We are able to accommodate and develop any level of player, irrelevant of age and stage.
- We are able to GUARANTEE progression over a short period of time by incorporating our training framework and measuring success.
- With have a defined and established USP which enables young players to grasp the game a lot sooner.
We offer a unique development & education model which comprises of a 3-tier framework that is inclusive to all children aged 6 – 12 years. The 3 tiers consists of Skill Development & 1v1 | Advanced technical | Elite.
- Designed for the individual learner.
- Small groups to enable increased coach interventions.
- More intimate environment for children to improve confidence, develop problem solving, reflect on performance and set personal goals.
- Small groups ensure maximum ball rolling time and increased touches.
- More decisions
- Advanced skills to support Professional Academy aspirations
– Develop children using principles of games
– Uniformed approach to aid the technical advancement of ALL children
– Encourage all young players to make decisions and express technical ability
– Implement game related practices that encourage decision-making
– Strong emphasis on 1v1 activity & scenarios
– Develop creative players and game craft
– Encourage risk and reward within practice
– Identifying the needs of players individually, and early.
– Develop skill through unopposed and game related conditions
– Reflect on players / sessions / games / self-analysis