U6 Mini kicker football
UFA offers a number of fantastic football programmes for children aged 5 – 7 years.
Aims & objectives:
- Provide high quality, age appropriate football opportunities aimed to inspire young children to embrace the game
- Provide a foundation, entry and pathway into team football
- Provide fun, recreational and challenging football opportunities for children aged 4 – 6 years of age.
- Utilise experience and energetic coaches to run and deliver the sessions.
- Improve children physically and develop ABC’s (Agility. Balance, Coordination).
Programmes are an excellent introduction for boys and girls. Really fun and active!
Training models are designed and delivered by professional experienced coaches (DBS Cleared / Emergency Aid)
Sessions are theme based (e.g Disney/Animals). Allow children to pick a theme and who they want to be
Activities are incorporated with no goalkeepers, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3.
Newcomers buddy up with a friend. Children are not pressured to join in.
Sessions focus on ball mastery, movement literacy and coordination
Activities encourage children to enjoy the football, be creative and master the football.
Programme inspires children to play football and understand the values of football, socialising, teamwork, and respect..
Activities promote, encourage risk taking and problem solving.